Thursday, September 24, 2009

Muslim Apologist Osama Abdallah Proclaims: "Latinas Are the Easiest Girls to Bang!"

For some sick reason, Osama Abdallah is bragging about his knowledge of the USA's easiest women. In the comments section of my recent post on Rifqa Bary, Osama wrote to Fernando (who isn't Latino):

"Dude, Latinas (since you're a latino) are among the EASIEST to bang in the USA! I lived most of the life in the US and I know it."

Imagine what Osama's reaction would be if a similarly racist comment were made about Arab women.

I'm sure we all remember that "loose and flirty behavior" is one of Osama's criteria for "beating the daylights" out of a woman.

82 comments:

Nakdimon said...

Man, Nabeel and David. If you guys EVER debate this lunatic called Osama Abdallah, I will stop supporting you!

This guy should be ostracized from all debates and completely excommunicated by society.

OSAMA IF LIVING IN THE WEST IS SO TERRIBLE, WHAT THE BLOOD-CLAD ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHY ARENT YOU FLEEING TO THOSE GODFORSAKEN HOLES IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHERE YOUR RELIGION CAUSES PEOPLE TO LIVE IN POVERTY AND MISERY 24-7 BECAUSE OF YOUR “WONDERFUL” RELIGION?

I think I know the answer to that. That is because you love the 3-Fs too much:

Freedom
Finance
Facilities

Freedom, which is completely VOID in Islamic countries
Finance, which is completely VOID in Islamic countries
Facilities, which is completely VOID in Islamic countries

All are absent, with the possible exception of a few select rich people that enjoy these things in the Middle East. That is why Muslims flee the Middle East and to be able to live in the West and why so few are willing to make the journey in the opposite direction. You can bicker all you want about Western society, but your actions betray your preference. You would rather practice Islam in western countries, than in those dusty sand buckets in the Middle East.


Nakdimon

Hogan Elijah Hagbard said...

I have a number of latino friends, males and females, who live a far more moral life than the general white and even muslim I am aquainted with. These would find such a statement of Osama utterly outragous, yeah and extremely racistic as well.

Since you are so hot on muslim moral Osama and you condemn the Western population, and I agree the Western population is sinking down in its immorality.

But you should come and see the situation of the average muslim here where I live, there is simply no difference. They fornicate, sleep around, sell and use drugs like everyone else; in fact the majority of those who sell drugs here where I live are muslims. These even sell drugs to little white girls for sex.

Hence you observation of a moral muslim community and a immoral Western community does not hold.

You will also find that that the situation in the West is exactly the same you will find in Muslim countries.

Do you really think that there are no prostitutes in Muslim countries?

And how about the Mullahs raping muslim boys in the mosques, surely you are aware off that this is as much a scandal in the Muslim world as in the West.

Just to your information I have lived in India, where more then a 100 million Muslims live.

Some Christians in a Arabic country told me that the only reason why they were able watch moral Western programes, and even Christian programmes was a large package that include porno channels, which the Arabs desired to the extense to even allow Christian programmes to be broadcasted into the nation.

By this I am not gona picture the Western or the Muslim community as worse or better, the reality is that the human heart is corrupt.

Prophet said...

I'm not sure what his point is. At least women in the West are free to make their own choices, and to decide those choices are wrong and change their behaviour, and LIVE another day. At least those women have the protection of the law, and the right to a fair trial if charged with a sexual offence. At least women in the West have the choice to be valued as human beings in their own right.

However, muslimahs are ordained by mohammad and his allah to be of "less value" (in islamic terms) than the street prostitute. The ideal muslimah is nothing more than a working prostitute in a muslim man's brothel, subject to abuse and rejection at the muslim man's whim.

So whatever he claims for any non-muslim women cannot be any lower than the status of muslim women by the depraved mohammad.

Really, Osama, thanks to your idol mohammad 9 year old muslim girls are "easy" pickings for dirty old men. Clean up your own backyard before you criticise your neighbours.

Of course, it might be that Osama hasn't been asked for a return visit by any of these Latino girls he claims to "know" and he's feeling rejected. Lol, of course, they actually get to choose for themselves.

Javier said...

Osama is sick.

The Fat Man said...

Hogan said...

"Do you really think that there are no prostitutes in Muslim countries? "

I read a article in Time magazine. That after the second Gulf war, the influx of cheep prostitutes from Iraq into muslim countries like Syria, Jordan, and the UAE. Dropped the price for sex so much that the expensive European girls and the Chineese girls had to go and look for work someplace else.

Now I'm not for prostitution by any means, however I wonder how the racist Osama would deal with this situation.

Muslim girls escaping a war torn country, homeless, destitute and with out money having to sell their bodies for sex to rich muslim arab men.

Let me guess he would solve this problem Jihad style and have the girls killed

The Fat Man said...

what I want to know is where these muslim men are finding all these moraly loose woman. Do they have a club or something they go to.

Or are they getting there experiance from all the female reverts?

Brian said...

I shouldn't insult the mentally handy caped people but I am begining to think Osama is a bit mentally retarded. Osama why do you keep inserting your foot in to your mouth? Anyways love this blog thought I would start posting comments thanks for fighting the good fight guys.

God Bless
Pastor Brian

Brian said...

Hogan,

I agree with you on all points but your last point that "The human heart is corrupt" is right on the money. One visit to a muslim chat room on paltalk or yahoo will show that muslims act just like the rest. So Mr Osama clean up muslims first let westerners worry about the west.

Blessings
Pastor Brian

Yahya Snow said...

A comment in poor taste. Strongly un-Islamic and a gross-generalisation that would be deemed as racism.

Sad.

Whoever made the comment (allegedly Abdallah) should abjure himself.

This is the level of this site...racism and insincere types who hate-monger against Muslims...as well as unscholorly types.

Sad that people in this forum are wasting their lives with this site, the topics/comments it churns out and the insincere nature of it all.

Are there people who really donate to keep websites such as these afloat???

Peace

Fernando said...

Osama Abdallah: «Latinas Are the Easiest Girls to Bang!»

Yahya Snow: «This is the level of this site...racism and insincere types who hate-monger against Muslims...as well as unscholorly types»

fiu, fiu, fiu... fiuuuu...

The Fat Man said...

Yahya Snow said...

"Whoever made the comment (allegedly Abdallah) should abjure himself."

First notice the muslim escape clause. ALLEGEDLY. How many times have we heard this from muslims, like when a muslim says "I condem the killing of all inconcents." We all know that only muslims are considered inoncent.

Then Yahya Snow says...

"This is the level of this site...racism and insincere types who hate-monger against Muslims...as well as unscholorly types."

So notice he first appears to condem the comments of his muslim brother, but then throws in the escape clause of "Allegdly". Then he goes on to attack the blog, becasue of the racist comment that his muslim brother made in the first place. Oh wait thats right Allegedly made.

You know what is so offensive Yahya Snow about the muslim escape clause, its becasue of what you are actualy saying to us. You are calling us LIARS, and worse. You are saying that we would make this up and attribute it to your muslim brother. Instead of dirrectly confronting your muslim brother for what he said.

You tried this once in the past with Osama's foolishness. When you said he "Allegdly" posted a comment about Christians .... Lickers. Your only problem is that he actualy wrote a article with that title and published it on his website even appologiesed for naming it that but only changed the title and never took down the article.

Now lets look at the difference between christians and muslims. I often put my foot in my mouth when I deal with muslims. When I do christians rebuke me they dont say "Fatman what you alegedly said was wrong" They say "WHAT YOU SAID WAS WRONG." See the difference.

Well I'm sure this is un schoalary, and racist so you will ingnore it. So go back to take another hit off of the pipe of islam, and it will all just go away.

Osama Abdallah said...

As'salamu Alaikum dear brother Yahya,

David Wood as always mentioned the partial picture to twist the story.
Typical cheap tactics that come only from desperation.

HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED:

1- Fernando kept falsely and desperately charging Islam and Muslims with porn. I refuted him thoroughly and amply and gave him examples of how pornographic his people are.

2- I was cursed with the F*** word by fatman, and David Wood did nothing about it.

Please visit: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6590312557191237519&postID=273655772650683686 to get the whole picture.

Take care dear brother,
Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Osama Abdallah said...

"OSAMA IF LIVING IN THE WEST IS SO TERRIBLE, WHAT THE BLOOD-CLAD ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHY ARENT YOU FLEEING TO THOSE GODFORSAKEN HOLES IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHERE YOUR RELIGION CAUSES PEOPLE TO LIVE IN POVERTY AND MISERY 24-7 BECAUSE OF YOUR “WONDERFUL” RELIGION?"

Nakdimon,

I am here to take the people out of ignorance into the light of Islam.
Islam has a great opportunity to spread in the lost America and the West. They are getting worse and worse everyday. I will, insha'Allah (if Allah Almighty is Willing), play an important role in spreading Islam to the West someday.

As to Islam causing misery to people, that is not true. It is the corrupt secular governments that incline towards blasphemy than faith are what causes the real problems and misery.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Osama Abdallah said...

"I have a number of latino friends, males and females, who live a far more moral life than the general white and even muslim I am aquainted with. These would find such a statement of Osama utterly outragous, yeah and extremely racistic as well."

Hogan,

Typical dumb and shallow-minded answer. I know that there are great Latinos out there. Of course! Not only many of them are Chasty Muslims, but there are good christians as well.
But this doesn't take away the fact that Latin America and Budhist Asia, especially in Bankok Thiland are:

1- The top regions in the world in porn trade. Many of their women are sold into pornography and prostitution to the Westerners from the US and Europe.

2- Yet, Latin America is known to be big on christianity.

Nothing racist about this. It is only the solid and straight Truth!

Swallow it down and accept it Hogan: YOUR SOCIEITES ARE NOTORIOUS IN PORN AND ILLEGAL SEX! This is not a racist comment. This is only a fact and a reminder to me and every Muslim that we have a lot of work ahead of us.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

The Fat Man said...

Osama Abdulla said...
I was cursed with the F*** word by fatman, and David Wood did nothing about it.

Intersting, first Osama I did a lot worse then curse you with Nikah, I stooped down to a muslim level and brought your mother into it, as well as called you a extreamly stupid person. And also a very disgusting unpleasent PIG in spanish.

As a Compadre I did loose my cool and sucumb to your level. I did remove the offensive laguage and repost my comment. I did that for a number of reasons. One I stooped to the muslim level, two it was not fair to David Wood and his blog and it was not the place to express to you how truly vile you are. I do appologies to David and Crew. I swear I have to learn not to read muslim comments before I go to bed.

As far as David Wood not saying anything about my comment. You assume he read it or even understood my spanglish. I posted it late after midnight also I'm sure Dr Wood has more important things to do then to read my rants.

However I can tell you that unlike your muslim brothers who refuse to rebuke you and instead accuse us christians of lying and making up your comments. My brother in Christ Nakdemon did read it and did rebuke me for it. He did this even after I removed it.

Now Osama as far as your RACIST response to Fernando. It is true that Fernado did post links on Shia Imans giving permision to shia's to watch porn. You can say they are not muslims all you want but the fact is they are considered to be muslims, shia's can go on Hajj.

But instead of responding to that, you instead choose to show your Arab Masogonistic racism. And insult Latin females. Sir I have to ask where are you muslim men finding all these loose woman? I mean serioulsy dude are these the types of woman who are reverting to islam. Is that who islam attracts are the moraly loose sexualy persmiscus woman of the world?

Again I appologies to all in the room for my remarks in spanish, I really have to learn not to be so provoked by anything Osama or any other muslim says. I have to realize they can not be held to the same standards I want myself to be held to.

Dk said...

Re: The West is Corrupt

Nakdimon says people who are critical of western values, morality and virtues etc should move else where. I agree and therefore after reading Hogans post, I am wondering where he lives?

Honestly how do Christians on the one hand accuse the west of sinking in immorality and then ask Muslims to move else where, when the Christians have the same objections to western society as the Muslims.

There is a more core issue here. Both religious members assume their own religions are superior to the West.

Read something like, hmm I don't know let us say..the American Constitution and WEEP.

Eli Rhée said...

As a Hispanic girl (and most likely the only one on here) yes, I do find that quite offensive. Not only that, but if Mr. Abdallah truly loves God and follows His commands, why would he know that Latinas are "the easiest to bang"?

Concerning his comment that "Latin America and Budhist Asia, especially in Bankok Thiland are the top regions in the world in porn trade. Many of their women are sold into pornography and prostitution to the Westerners from the US and Europe.", I would like to direct him to the 2009 Trafficking in Persons Report. In this most recent TIP report, we find three categories of countries when it comes to human trafficking: Tier 1 can be simply describes as "good", or moderately so, Tier 2 as "needs work", and Tier 3 as "abysmal".

The 2009 Tier 3 list consists of: Burma, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Chad, Kuwait, Papua New Guinea, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Eritrea, Mauritania, Sudan, Fiji, Niger, and Swaziland.

To my knowledge, none of these countries count as Christian nations (Cuba seems to be the closest, yet the country is officially an atheistic one). Therefore, his first point that the Christian nations are the ones with the most trafficking and porn is moot, thereby nullifying the rest of his argument in which he basically equates pornography and the illegal sex trade with the Christian faith.

minoria said...

Regarding Latin America then in ALL HONESTY what would it be like if it had become Muslim 500 years ago?If Spain had never become Christian again?

RESULTS

1.Then women there would have less opportunities and freedoms.

2.And non-Muslims(assuming there would be any)would be second-class.

3.Death or persecution for apostates.

4.Probably alot of anti-Semitism(and believe me,Latin Americans have NEVER been Judeophobes).Probably also suicide bombers and terrorist groups.

COMPARISON

True,Latin Americans have faults,but the faults are considerably less than those of the Muslim groups(for example,Indonesians:in Aceh they instituted STONING for ADULTERY,can you imagine ANY Latin American group agreeing to that?)

To Yahya Snow:

I agree things in the West,and Latin Americans are WESTERNERS also,most being 50% white at least,and almost completely Western by CULTURE and LANGUAGE(Spanish and Portuguese),are bad,but in all probability,if we had become Muslim,then it would be worse.

David Wood said...

Eli Rhee,

Excellent comment. I would simply add that several of the countries you mentioned have majority Muslim populations.

But how is this possible given the overwhelming success of Sharia law?

Hogan Elijah Hagbard said...

Osama wrote:

Swallow it down and accept it Hogan: YOUR SOCIEITES ARE NOTORIOUS IN PORN AND ILLEGAL SEX! This is not a racist comment. This is only a fact and a reminder to me and every Muslim that we have a lot of work ahead of us.

Elijah wrote:

Ever heard about the Arabic Emirates Osama? And those coutries are not supressed by tyranical governments. And how about Saudi Arabia and the trade of minor girls from India and Christian slave girls from Africa? Whom are you gona judge an ungodly Westerner watching a porno-movie or an Arab raping a young victim, because in islam she either legally married by force or a a booty?

Ok, so do I find the above statement racistic? Fair enough, so the answer is No! If it is a factual statement, then no!

But, lets get some facts straight here Osama, then how about this:

Far the hightest percentage of terrorists in the world are muslims! Is that offencive and racistic Osama?

The highest percentage of criminal prisoners in the UK and several other European countries are Muslims. Is that being racistic Osama?

So far I am justing dealing with facts not racism.

In fact ISlam is not as moral as muslims want us to think.

Sex trade has always been a part of islam, the companions of Muhammad raided their enemies and even those who were not.

They killed the men, raped their women on the battle field and those women whom they decided to keep were sold and continually raped by the slave master; these are all facts.

I read that the islamic rulers of Spain demanded from the Christian community 70 virgins a year as sex concubines. Now imagine, Islam rules Spain for 800 years, that is 70 x 800 which is 56.000 sex slaves for the islamic ruling class only in 800 year.

Do we then wanna listen to a muslim educating us about the West and immorality? I don't think so!

Osama Abdallah said...

"Intersting, first Osama I did a lot worse then curse you with Nikah, I stooped down to a muslim level and brought your mother into it, as well as called you a extreamly stupid person. And also a very disgusting unpleasent PIG in spanish."

Fatman,

Someday we will meet in person. Please do introduce yourself to me then.


Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Osama Abdallah said...

"As a Hispanic girl (and most likely the only one on here) yes, I do find that quite offensive. Not only that, but if Mr. Abdallah truly loves God and follows His commands, why would he know that Latinas are "the easiest to bang"?"

Great question! Living in the USA for a very long time, and going to so many different places, especially in the city, AND SEEING THE PROSTITUTION THAT IS QUITE COMMON, AND ALSO THE OPEN PORNOGRAPHY and sexuality in the clubs that are all over the cities and the suburbs, will enable you to know.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Osama Abdallah said...

"I read that the islamic rulers of Spain demanded from the Christian community 70 virgins a year as sex concubines. Now imagine, Islam rules Spain for 800 years, that is 70 x 800 which is 56.000 sex slaves for the islamic ruling class only in 800 year.

Do we then wanna listen to a muslim educating us about the West and immorality? I don't think so!"

Hogan,

You're obviously losing bad, which is why you are not resorting to DESPERATE LYING. It's a typical desperate move by christians.


As to the 70 virgins in Paradise that you are alluding to, even your bible supports it:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac10.htm#links and read the "Islam" section.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Nakdimon said...

DK, you have obviously totally misunderstood my position. I'm not saying that people who criticize the West should move. That would mean that no one is able to either complain about or root for certain changes in certain areas in our society. I'm saying that people, who dispise the West and show their utter disdain for its values and are of the opinion that a certain way of live elsewhere on the planet is far superior than that of the West (i.e. Islamic rule) should pack and get going to those parts of the world where the adherence to their strongly preferred lifestyle is the State norm. That is my humble and unbiased advice to those Muslims that see everything wrong with society here in the West and promote Islamic lifestyle under Sharia rule.

Nakdimon

Hogan Elijah Hagbard said...

Osama wrote:

Hogan,

You're obviously losing bad, which is why you are not resorting to DESPERATE LYING. It's a typical desperate move by christians.

As to the 70 virgins in Paradise that you are alluding to, even your bible supports it:

Elijah replies:

Loosing what?

And what desparate lying am I not resorting? Are you saying that there is some truth in my statement? Or are you saying that Muslim rulers did not engage with harems and concubines?

In fact I was not referring to seventy virgins in paradise, but virgin concubines that Muslim rulers required while on this planet earth. Does that ring a bell?

And what's with the claim that the Bible supports the idea that there awaits 70 virgins in heaven? Well, I am not assessing your virus loaded website Osama (you know that) to figure it out, so unless you dare to post me the Biblical passage here and now, I will assume that your article has nothing to offer except the same speculative jargon then lets just leave it at that.

Royal Son said...

"Great question! Living in the USA for a very long time, and going to so many different places, especially in the city, AND SEEING THE PROSTITUTION THAT IS QUITE COMMON, AND ALSO THE OPEN PORNOGRAPHY and sexuality in the clubs that are all over the cities and the suburbs, will enable you to know."

Osama, as a faithful muslim, what were you doing at these.... ahem......clubs?

The Fat Man said...

Osama Abdullah said...

"Great question! Living in the USA for a very long time, and going to so many different places, especially in the city, AND SEEING THE PROSTITUTION THAT IS QUITE COMMON, AND ALSO THE OPEN PORNOGRAPHY and sexuality in the clubs that are all over the cities and the suburbs, will enable you to know."

So Osama trolls the inner cities looking for prostitutes, goes to clubs cruising for sex, and visits pornographic book stores. Thanks for sharing Osama.

Osama also wrote...

"Fatman,

Someday we will meet in person. Please do introduce yourself to me then..."

I have no interst in meating you Choncho. I stand with Nakdimon, I think you should be cut off. YOu have exposed yourself enough, and also exposed the otehr muslims in this blog for who they are.

Fernando said...

Dear Osama... I still find thate you have an enourmous pain in ypour heart... just ask forgivness to all you offended (except me, because I have already forgabe you withe my entiere soul and heart and mind and body) and turn the page... no need to continue giving food to thate monstaer thate is called pain of anger... God bless you...

Osama Abdallah said...

"Osama, as a faithful muslim, what were you doing at these.... ahem......clubs?"

Royal Son,

Passing by after work on my way to the train and seeing the long lines, and knowing about them in high school and college. Also, seeing them on regular TV, beeches and many other public places.


LOL, I find it indeed hilarious that the christians on this board are trying to show that I've been having sex with these women. You don't need much in the US to see the PORNOGRAPHY AND OPEN LEWDNESS in the society. IT'S IN YOUR FACE!

Plus, as I mentioned in my initial post, LATIN AMERICA AND BUDHIST ASIA ARE BIG TIME ***** PORN BUSINESS ***** for the westerners!. Anyone with minimum knowledge knows this. I don't have to be a pornified person like your lost christian people to know it.

**********************
Now supposing that Osama used to be like you:

Is now being like you going to be an insult to me? Are you saying that you are way too despicable?

Thank you for admitting that we, Muslims, are far higher and better than you. The majority of your people and life-style are indeed pornified and despicable!

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Osama Abdallah said...

"So Osama trolls the inner cities looking for prostitutes, goes to clubs cruising for sex, and visits pornographic book stores. Thanks for sharing Osama."

No one needs to look anywhere. Any city with Latinos being the majority in it will:

1- Infested with a great amount of gangs and drugs problems.

2- Infested with a great amount of prostitution.

This is common knowledge in America, dude.

Your people need Islam bad, fatman! I don't hate your christian people. I just feel sorry for them and despise their way of life.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Osama Abdallah said...

Areas that have the Muslims being the majority in them, in the USA, have:

1- A great amount of chasty covered up with Hijab women walking around in the neighborhood.

2- PEACE!

3- Beautiful Mosques as places for worship and they're usually busy.

4- PRIVATE SCHOOLS that seperate boys and girls all the way till the end of 12th grade (end of highschool).

Areas where there is Islam are very peaceful in the USA. David Wood and Nabeel Qureshi tried desperately to picture Muslims as trouble makers by posting a silly video of where they were stopped by guards in the Arab festival. Whether the guards were write or wrong, the Truth remains:

1- They were not beaten.

2- They were not hurt or harmed.

3- They were escorted gently.

In the USA, many areas you go to, whether it be White, Latino or Black, you will lose your life in it. It's not these races that are the problem. It is their despicable way of life. THEY NEED ISLAM DESPERATELY. That's the bottom line.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Osama Abdallah said...

"Imagine what Osama's reaction would be if a similarly racist comment were made about Arab women."

David Wood,

Like I told you before, your quality and integrity are rapidly decreasing, and you are becoming an eithical DECIEVER like most of your friends here.


How many times were we Muslims called terrorists on your board?

How many times did hateful racists come on your board and wished death and annhialation to all Muslims?

NOTHING was racist about my comments, and I do not hate any race or nation. I also believe that racists are animals. But this doesn't mean that we're all the same. Some of us are far better than others. Muslims certainly are far better than christians in morality and chastity.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

ubiquitouserendipity said...

dear osama abdullah:

in one fell swoop you have demeaned the very existence of the women of the following listed countries with your broad brush of identifying “latino” girls as being easy. Not to mention italy, spain, portugal.

Brazil
Colombia
Peru
Bolivia
Paraguay
Uruguay
Chile
Venezuela
Argentina
Ecuador
Dominican Republic
Puerto Rico
Cuba
Aruba
Mexico
Panama
El Salvador
Honduras
Guatemala
Costa Rica
Nicaragua

Just a little fyi osama abdullah: my dear grandmother eulalia, who was born and raised in the village of celaya, in the state of guanajuato, mexico, separated from my wonderful grampa primo in the late 1940’s (he was born in the town of guanajuato). My gramma and grampa lived separated lives as single adults for the next 30 some odd years, until my beloved abuelito (grampa) died in 1981. Due to their religious convictions, read; roman catholic, they did not divorce. Abuelita lala (our name for her) went to mass at least 5 days a week, usually after getting off of a twelve hour shift at the cannery.

Osama, you are a mealy-mouthed pip-squeak. I did notice that you have begun to backtrack, with your “there are some good Christians.” this is where I call you a coward who does not have the courage of his convictions. According to your putrid book, and despicable god mohammed, there are no good Christians, jews, or any other flavor of non-believer.

When I posted a statement to the effect that Mohammedans raise their women to be whores, sami zataari attempted to put words in my mouth by saying that I was including his mom in my statement. I didn’t back off from my assertion, but merely told poor sami that I didn’t know his mom, and that I realize that some folks rise above their environment and upbringing. I still contend that Mohammedanism causes the rearing of female children to become just piles of dirt, e.g., “tilth.” I pray that if you have female children that you come to your G_d-forsaken senses before the inevitable,,, read: just a pile of dirt for a pile of dirt.

May the G_d of love and light touch your heart osama, and bring you to the reality of Who is the G_d of creation. May He love you till you can’t stand yourself. In Jesus’ precious name, amen

Peace, in His love, papajoe

Yahya Snow said...

To Osama Abdallah

Walaikumsalam akhi

Thanks for taking time out to respond.

I am glad to see you regret your comments and also highlight what many would deem as "mitigating" circumstances.

I would advise you never to stoop to "their level" regardless of the provocation they send your way.

It is intellectual dishonesty on the part of Wood for concealing the context and I too have realised Wood is not the most trustworthy of individuals, hence my use of the word "allegedly" as I always doubt authors of what some would deem as hate-sites.

Personally I think you should refrain from debate with Wood as a punishment to him until he mends his ways and starts showing better scholarly fashions and more ethical manners (ie refraining from unjust and deviuos means).

People like Wood, Shamoun etc all need YOU (Osama) so it would be to your advantage to seize communication with them until they tidy their game up.

Again, Osama, despite your hardwork in defending Islam against lies you must still never enter "their level" of insults as it is not just (un-Islamic)

So please Abdallah do not do it again, I know you work hard and it is frustrating to deal with so many ignorant and rude hate-mongers but you must try to keep to a higher level.

Racism is never allowed regardless of the situation.

If you have not retracted your comment or deleted it please do so and please think about avoiding communication with certain people until they learn how to be honest and just. I have personally cut off communication with at least a couple on this forum as they are time-wasters and lack comprehension skills.

You (Abdallah) doing this would make a bigger impact as they (ie Wood and Qureshi)NEED people like YOU, zaatari, zawadi etc...think about it..up to you though.

Don't sell yourself short...know your true value to them.

Please make dua for me and I ask Allah to bless you and your young family. Ameen

ubiquitouserendipity said...

wow osama, you just don't get it,,, at all. you seem pretty full of yourself for someone who has just threatened the kill someone, yet your desperate flailing about in your rambling incoherency belies the false bravado. get a grip man. seriously, step back and go for a hike or something.

now i want to present an analogy for you, and i don't want you to get twisted, so i will offer this disclaimer ahead of time: i am not calling you a drunk, a bum, an alcoholic, a downtown doorway drunk, or attempting in any way to attribute to you any qualities or characteristics of such a person, other than one specific trait, which point will be made here:

osama, you remind me of a drunk who falls asleep in the doorway of a downtown business. upon awakening he staggers over to sit on the curb, with his feet in the gutter. as people begin to arrive in the area for another work day, the drunk, in the reality of his own worthlessness, inadequacy, and corruption, observing all the responsible people on their way to work, begins to judge them for any supposed short-coming that he can perceive from his lofty perch on the gutter, and curse them under his breath, looking down his nose at them. he justifies it in his mind because, looking up, all he can see is people looking down "upon," or "at," him, not realizing that generally people aren't looking down "on" him.

it takes a real delusional person to sit in the gutter and look down his/her nose at the world passing by.

Joh 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

now, when you get done saving the western world maybe you can tell me what sura 2:1 means: alif lam mim

may the G_d of love and light, Hashem Adonai, bless your soul by His grace, and call you by the power of His Holy Spirit, unto salvation at the foot of Christ's cross. may you come to know love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
meekness, temperance... in the precious name of Jesus our Lord, amen

peace, in His love, papajoe

Osama Abdallah said...

"Osama, you are a mealy-mouthed pip-squeak. I did notice that you have begun to backtrack, with your “there are some good Christians.” this is where I call you a coward who does not have the courage of his convictions. According to your putrid book, and despicable god mohammed, there are no good Christians, jews, or any other flavor of non-believer."

False! I never generalized, and it is obvious that you will always find those who are different. I ALSO SAID THAT THERE ARE LATINO MUSLIMS. So no, I was not generalizing. It all started by responding to Fernando's cheap remarks on Islam. I silenced his mouth with facts proving that this people, christians in general, and Latinos (this was a special gift to fernando), that they are filled with pornography, and THIS IS A WAY OF LIFE FOR THEM AND NOT AN EXCEPTION.

As to Islam considering all Jews and Christians evil, you obviously know little to nothing about Islam. Please visit this article to see what the Glorious Quran Says about the good ones from the Jews and Christians:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/blessed_jesus.htm.

ubiquitouserendipity, I also find you a despicable person. You came here before and vomited your hate on all Muslims and wished them total annhialation and death. Then you come and say that your Mexican parent was discriminated against in this country, USA, after I raised the Latinos problem in the US by chance. The reason why you are despicable is because you carry so much hate towards us, who DID NOTHING TO YOU, and you don't do the same to those who ALMOST WIPED OUT ALL OF THE NATIVE AMERICANS! 10 million Native Americans were killed by the white man, and they made up more than 90% of the population then. And now you admit that white man has their feet on the necks of your people. Christians on christians!

And now you call me "dear osama"? I say lose one of your faces and stick with only one. And nonetheless, that one face remaining will still be a snake one.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Osama Abdallah said...

All,

Please visit my latest and greatest article on the Shooting Stars STUNNING MIRACLE in the Glorious Quran:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/shooting_stars_miracle.htm
.

You can also see my open challenge to all Islam-hating infidels to refute this article at:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/whatsnew.htm.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Fernando said...

Osama side: «It all started by responding to Fernando's cheap remarks on Islam. I silenced his mouth with facts proving that this people, christians in general, and Latinos (this was a special gift to fernando), that they are filled with pornography, and THIS IS A WAY OF LIFE FOR THEM AND NOT AN EXCEPTION»...

1) iff you sai thate saying thate islam allows porn (as I proved it does), and thate cutting ears and changing creation in thate form is not a miracle assertion (as I did), and using other body parts than ears to do better clonage (as I did), and using pork to creatte medicine to headheachs (as I showed) and thate drinking urine, as muhammad saide to do, is no sort off true medice whate so eber (as I proved) is "cheap remarks on Islam" and "silenced his mouth" well, thate just shows whate you are...

2) I'm no latino so... you did not gabe me any present... butt you gabe a true present to all off those who do want to know the true collors off islam... and iff you think thate insulting latinas is a clever and islamic way to deal withe the facts I presented to you, thate just shows whate you are...

this time your beloved friend, the Muslim Photon, did not eben aproved you...

Sepher Shalom said...

Osama,

Are you really such an ignorant individual that you cannot conceptualize the difference between race/ethnicity vs. religious belief?

Not only have you stooped to a new low with your comments about Latinas, you have also given everyone reason to question your mental faculties.

Your behavior and comments are absolutely repulsive.

Osama Abdallah said...

"Are you really such an ignorant individual that you cannot conceptualize the difference between race/ethnicity vs. religious belief?

Not only have you stooped to a new low with your comments about Latinas, you have also given everyone reason to question your mental faculties.

Your behavior and comments are absolutely repulsive."

Sepher Shalom,

Thank you for saying that all 90% of the Jews and Christians on this board are MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE.
Since Muslim are always generalized to be terrorists and evil people on this board by many, then your logic must apply to those Islam-haters quite perfectly.

Furthermore, all christians are victims the man-made corruption and business that is called christianity. I singled out a group of people, whose the overwhelming majority of them are christians to get back to a loser on this board. But I do agree with you 100% that race and religion are seperate, AND THUS, THE PORNIFIED CHRISTIANS WORLD-WIDE aren't like this by nature.

Fernando, I have silenced your lies and quite fitted you perfectly to the parable of the bare and starving deseprate dog that is so desperate that it even eats a rotten and stinky flesh. You brought a stooge who said that porn is allowed for medical reasons in Islam and said that this is Islam's stance. Not only is he a Shia, which shias don't even make up 10% of the entire Muslim population, but he is also solo.

This is Fernando ladies and gentlemen. A desperate clown who is dying to prove anything on Islam. He had been thoroughly silenced at: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6590312557191237519&postID=273655772650683686.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Dk said...

Yayha Snow said:

"I would advise you never to stoop to "their level" regardless of the provocation they send your way."

And:

"Again, Osama, despite your hardwork in defending Islam against lies you must still never enter "their level" of insults as it is not just (un-Islamic)"

I find these comments extremely offensive.

David can you make a blog post about it? ;)

Eli Rhée said...

Osama Abdullah said: “Great question! Living in the USA for a very long time, and going to so many different places, especially in the city, AND SEEING THE PROSTITUTION THAT IS QUITE COMMON, AND ALSO THE OPEN PORNOGRAPHY and sexuality in the clubs that are all over the cities and the suburbs, will enable you to know.”

So…are you saying that you were able to deduce that Latinas were “the easiest” simply by waiting for the trains? Please don’t think that I’m accusing you of going to clubs, whether you have or haven’t is between you and God. I’m more distraught by the fact that you pick out Latinas as the sluttiest, then couple that with the idea that “Latin Americans are big on Christianity”, and conclude with “See? Christianity must be bad.” Even if Latinas were the most loose of women, what true Christian, entirely focused on Christ, would involve themselves in things such as prostitution and pornography? The love of Christ is so great that a Christian should not desire these things. Moreover, where in the Bible are prostitution and/or pornography advocated?

Additionally, I have noted that you ignored my statement about human trafficking, and did not answer David’s comment on it, either. After having done a bit more research, I found that 9 out of the 17 countries in the Tier 3 category have a mostly Muslim population, six of which have a Muslim population over 85%. I also found that North Korea (also in the Tier 3 list), although not a Muslim country, persecutes the Church more severely than any other nation. What is my point in saying all of this? It is inappropriate to grant Islam the moral high ground and condemning Christianity to being, as you said, “pornified and despicable” without facing a double standard.

minoria said...

Wow,still with the debate about Latinos.Hmmm,I think one needs to clarify what the word means in the first place.

It means SPANISH-SPEAKER and PORTUGUESE-SPEAKER.It is a 100% LINGUISTIC definition.

SO?

Latino is NOT a RACE.NOBODY is born speaking Spanish or Portuguese.One acquires it.That is the way it is understood by all the people in Latin America and the Iberian peninsula.

IN THE US

The thing is that in the US they have given the word HISPANIC(Spanish-speaker) a meaning utterly unknown in Latin America.They think one is born a Hispanic.No way.If one does not speak the language or speaks it badly(Spanglish,a mixture of English and Spanish)then one is simply not a Spanish-speaker(Hispanic).No matter how good one parents speak it.As simple as that.

Some Spanish-speakers are white,others light-brown,brown,black.The same for the Portuguese-speakers.

minoria said...

RELIGIOUS FANATICISM IN SPAIN AND PORTUGAL

Now those 2 countries have given the worst example of religious fanaticism.In 1391 pogroms broke out in Spain that killed no less than 50,000 Jews,and another 50,000 converted to avoid death.

In 1492 some 150,000 Jews left Spain(reports of 500,000 are exagerations).

The SPANISH INQUISITION killed 2,000 or 4,000 or maybe even 10,000,mostly secret Jews or those suspected of it.

The PORTUGUESE INQUISITION killed some 1,200 secret Jews.

BENEDICT SPINOZA(the greatest Jewish contribution to philosophy of all time)

Most who were forcibly converted did not really pass on Judaism in the family out of fear.It is believed their grandchildren became utterly assimilated.But a minority did persist.

The ESPINOSA family became Christian in 1492.Later when Spain and Portugal became one nation(the union lasted 60 years,from 1580-1640)in 1580,the family moved to Portugal and became ESPINOZA(the Portuguese form).

Later they emigrated to Holland and BARUCH (Blessed in Hebrew,later changed to Benedictus,blessed in Latin)SPINOZA was born there in 1632.Then the family declared they were really JEWISH.They had been secret Jews for 140 years.

minoria said...

ANOTHER EXAMPLE

In 1492 was born LUIS VIVES.He was 100% Jewish.But his parents raised him up as a Christian.He early left Spain for fear of the Inquisition,but he did not revert to Judaism.He sincerely believed.

The three GREATEST of the HUMANISTS of the Renaissance,of the new learning,were ERASMUS(again,like SPINOZA and GEERT WILDERS,from Holland) and THOMAS MORE(English and who died as a Catholic Christian martyr under Henry VIII)and LUIS VIVES.

They are the trio,the 3 best.ERASMUS is famous for his IN PRAISE OF FOLLY and MORE for his UTOPIA.

ABOUT LATIN AMERICA

In spite of being colonized by 2 nations that had a record of religious intolerance,for some reason religious fanaticism never took hold there AMONG the PEOPLE(contrary to Spain and Portugal),from Mexico to Central America to Brazil and the rest of South America.So one can not say:"The Latin Americans are religious fanatics who kill,persecute and discriminate non-Christians and it is due to Christianity."Can one say the same of Saudis,Afghans,Pakistanis,Malaysians,the Muslims of Nigeria,Sudanese,Turks(remember the Armenian genocide),etc?

minoria said...

IDEAS INFLUENCE BEHAVIOUR

For whatever X reasons religious intolerance did not spring up among the common people,and almost always also never among the elite,in Latin America,does NOT mean it is something inherited.Nobody is born tolerant,one learns it as an ACQUIRED VALUE.

SHINING PATH

A COMMUNIST-ATHEIST and TERRORIST movement sprung up in PERU called SENDERO LUMINOSO(Shining Path) in the 1980's.They numbered several thousand and killed 20,000 people,almost all innocent civilians...just like Hamas,Hizbullah,Liberation Tigers of Sri Lanka.

SO?

So those who killed innocents did so because they acquired new values.If Latin American were to become Muslim 10 years from now,then in all probability honor killings of daughters and sisters,polygamy,killing apostates,Judeophobia,discrimination of non-Muslims,and disappearence of real freedom of speech and religion would take place after 50 years of Islamization.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE

BEFORE Judeophobia was rampant among Spaniards,but things have changed.In 1931 Spain passed a law saying all the descendants of the Spanish Jews exiled in 1492 had the right of return to Spain and could claim SPANISH CITIZENSHIP.Pretty much like any Jew can claim Israeli citizenship.So several thousand Jews saved their lives in WW II that way,since Spain was an ally of Germany.Today about 20,000 Jews live in Spain.

minoria said...

CONCLUSION

Some 20,000 Hispanics in the US have converted to Islam,maybe it is 40,000.People change when they acquire new ideas.

I am 100% sure practically ALL the 20,000 Hispanics would have agreed 100% with complete freedom of speech and religion with no "ifs,buts,or maybes" when they were NON-MUSLIM.

None of them would have APPROVED of death for apostates,punishment for criticizing a religion.

BUT NOW?

Now I would NOT be surprised if I find many or most are LESS tolerant.Less human-rights guys.I would sit down and speak to them in Spanish and ask several questions to see what they really think about death for apostates,the euphemism that goes by the name of Islamophobia,the Jews-Zionists,etc.

Again I would not be surprised if I find that many or most THINK like people in Pakistan,Iraq,Egypt,etc(while nobody except a few marginals think that way in Latin America).

Osama Abdallah said...

All,

This stupid conversation about Latinos is ending here from my end. The more you try to drag it, the more you convince me that most of you are TOTAL LOSERS who have nothing else to do!


The whole thing was no more than a response to a person whom I thought was Latino and who was bashing Islam as far as I was concerned. NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS.

The fact that you left and right call Muslims: evil, terrorists, murderers, and other generalizing nonsense, clearly shows that your charges on me only speak and reflect on and about you. In other words, all of your nonsensical insults towards me are in reality about you, not me.

SO HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE:

Go and call me a racist all you want. You are no more than losers who have TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS.
I honestly do not have the time to continue this nonsense and the repeating of myself.

Eli Rhée, from the way you dress from the picture in your profile, I can easily tell that you've had quite a number of BANGING without marriage. Typical christian pornography and garbage, as usual.

So much for your chastity! This word ceased to exist in your dictionaries, you pornified christian losers!

Now be doomed to Hell where you belong with your dildo toys and idols.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

mkvine said...

Great post Eli Rhee, I doubt Osama would respond to it. You see, when he made that sweeping statement about Latina women being the easiest, he did not give any factual evidence for that, only his personal experience. On the other hand, you did provide the tier 3 statistics which he hasn't dealt with. By the way Osama, if you want to play the "personal experience" game to justify your statements about latinas, then I can play that game too and tell you all about the muslimahs at my college. Should I make a generalization of muslimahs based on my experience in college? Eli ignora a este tonto, no sabe de lo que habla.

Fernando said...

Dear Osama... thankes to redirect us all to:

Obama versus Fernando debate (2nd part)


butt our debate started here:


Obama versus Fernando debate (1st part)
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6590312557191237519&postID=2455570479201227117

remember? So? Who silenced whom? Everyone can see thate from both threads...

Fernando said...

Another offensive statement from Osama Abdallah:

«Eli Rhée, from the way you dress from the picture in your profile, I can easily tell that you've had quite a number of BANGING without marriage»...

yeeep... thate pagan month off the ramadan is well ober and past... Osma is getting to his normal beying as a true muslim he is...

Siste Eli Rhée: my deepest sorrow for the way Osma treated you... butt forgive him as our beloved God Jesus told us... he is not a bad person, butt has a muslim background thate creates some problems in his heart...

talking aboutt pictures: Osama, why do you still habe thate pic off that pagan shrine in your profile? the true kabaa, acording to muslim sources, is now in heaven; not in thate arabian city created around a rock embebed in a vagina-like support...

Sepher Shalom said...

Osama,

You have official removed all doubt as to whether or not you posses a single atom of class in your entire body. I think your mother should be reprimanded for her abyssmal failure in her attempt to rear a socially functioning adult male.

minoria said...

I have to protest at the way Osama insulted Eli Rhee.It shows a real lack of manners.He knows nothing of her personal life to say such an insult,pure speculation.And from somebody who did not insult him in the least,I was utterly shocked.It was utterly unjustified.Osama should apologize.The sooner the better.

Hogan Elijah Hagbard said...

Osama Abdallah wrote:

Eli Rhée, from the way you dress from the picture in your profile, I can easily tell that you've had quite a number of BANGING without marriage. Typical christian pornography and garbage, as usual.

So much for your chastity! This word ceased to exist in your dictionaries, you pornified christian losers!

Elijah replies:

I will defend my sister in Christ here.

First of all, our sister is in no way dressed inapropriately.

Are you telling me that you never wear jeans? Have you never shown your arms? Or what is it, is Eli Rhee imoral since her head is uncovered, I don't see you cover your head. As a matter of fact she does not look imoral or loose of character.

What gets to me is this, you look at her picture and immediately you think dirty, that my worries me.

You may learn from the words of Paul the apostle:

'To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted' (Titus 1: 15)

You see the picture of a young lady, normally dressed and immediately you think sex, and you dare to judge the Western society???

You have only exposed yourself Osama Abdallah!

In fact her communication on this thread reveals that she is of a much higher quality, integrity and morality than you Osama Abdallah (do I really need to get into details).

Furthermore, such an insult Osama, is not only inappropriate and evil it also exposes your childish and immature personality and nasty mindset.

If you have any decency and integrity left in you, I hope and advice you to publically apologize to our sister.

Ilena said...

such a rude comment from osama. and i really cannot figure out if we re looking at the same photo, bc in this photo the girl is deceantly and properly dressed. of course, she doesnt have a bag on her head..hmmm still, women who dont wear them aint sluts for gods sake. osama is really vile. he hes proven that many times.

Semper Paratus said...

Sepher Shalom said to Osama: "You have official removed all doubt as to whether or not you posses a single atom of class in your entire body. I think your mother should be reprimanded for her abyssmal failure in her attempt to rear a socially functioning adult male."

I wonder if she is Latina? :)

Welome back, Sepher.

mkvine said...

Sister Eli Rhee's dress is not the problem, it is Osama's filthy sick mind that is the problem. First of all, how can you judge Eli if you don't even know her? You judge her on the way she dresses? First of all, there is nothing wrong about the way she is dressing. Second of all, it's funny how hypocritical your own muslimahs are; they dress "modestly" but then do immoral things like have kaffir boyfriends. You can't judge a book by its cover. Also, you not only judge her morality you also tell her to go to hell. Hmm, I thought that judgment was a divine prerogative reserved to only God alone. Our Lord Jesus once said, Do not Judge unless ye be judged. Thirdly, you didn't even address her points about her tier 3 statistics and Muslim countries, what are you avoiding? Oh that's right, you don't want to admit what happens in your own back yard because Muslims are so "holy and pious." Get real man. Finally, even if your statements are true (which I know they are not), is that the manner in which Muhammad taught you to deal with people, namely, insulting them and telling them to go to hell? I think a better approach might be to share with them God's mercy towards a sinner when they repent, but then again, I don't know if that is a concept Islam adheres to. But yeah, I hope Osama seeks some professional help.

Osama Abdallah said...

"'To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted' (Titus 1: 15)"

Thank you for further proving how Paul is a false prophet and liar. This is absurd at best! "all things are pure?" Can one say any more stupid statement than this?

As to the whoredom of christians, your pornified societies are going down more and more everyday. Only Islam could rescue you.

Visit this link to see the pornography of your societies: http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac10.htm#links.

Again, thank you for showing how ridiculous Paul and his logic are.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Osama Abdallah said...

And Hogan, how come you and your friends here don't see us Muslims WITH A PURE EYE, as that Paul, the false liar of yours, commanded you?

ARE YOU SAYING THAT THOSE CHRISTIANS WHO see us as terrorists are not real believers?

DO YOU SEE HOW STUPID PAUL IS? He must've been boozing too much while writing your gospels.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Osama Abdallah said...

As to your sister in Christ, I personally wish her all the Salvation and Best through Islam. But my gut feeling tells me that she'll end up like almost 100% of your women; one who had much sex outside marriage.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Eli Rhée said...

Oh my.
Osama, I apologise if I’ve offended you by showing my “pornographic” arm. I’ll change it to something more appropriate.
However, I am confused as to why you chose to resort to a childish accusation (which, I am glad to say, is highly untrue) instead of answering the questions that I asked.
I pray that you come to know the grace and peace of Christ.

To mkvine, Fernando, Sepher Shalom, minoria, and Hogan Elijah Hagbard, thank you all very much. :)

mkvine said...

Eli Rhee, I don't think Osama wants to deal with the FACTS (not personal experience) you brought up on human trafficking in majority Muslim countries. I think he ashamed of the hypocrisy that some Muslims display and of the double standards that he is holding. Osama, I ask you again, please bring some EVIDENCE for your claims about Latina women. Please don't play the personal experience game, I have many stories to share with you if you want to go that route. Why is it that the top countries for human trafficking are majority Muslim countries? Have you read up on what Syrian men are doing to Iraqi women who flee to their country? Oh..they all must be christian Iraqis right Osama? Get real. Jesus once said "Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam is in your eye?...You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye." In other words, stop being a hypocrite and clean up the mess in your own back yard first before you start pointing fingers.

Osama wrote:

"As to the whoredom of christians, your pornified societies are going down more and more everyday. Only Islam could rescue you."

Did Islam save those tier 3 majority muslim counties Eli Rhee was talking about? I have a gut feeling it didn't.

I also read your little article that 95% of Americans have had premerital sex. It seems to me that you are excluding Muslims from this percentage. Are American Muslims truly that innocent? I have a gut feeling that many American Muslims were indeed part of that 95% figure.

Osama Abdallah said...

"I would like to direct him to the 2009 Trafficking in Persons Report. In this most recent TIP report, we find three categories of countries when it comes to human trafficking: Tier 1 can be simply describes as "good", or moderately so, Tier 2 as "needs work", and Tier 3 as "abysmal".

The 2009 Tier 3 list consists of: Burma, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Chad, Kuwait, Papua New Guinea, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Eritrea, Mauritania, Sudan, Fiji, Niger, and Swaziland.

To my knowledge, none of these countries count as Christian nations (Cuba seems to be the closest, yet the country is officially an atheistic one)."

Please provide the link if you are truthful. Also, the term human-trafficking could be a deceptive one, because it could include many things. CERTAINLY PORNGRAPHY AND SEX-ENSLAVEMENT IS AGAINST ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES' LAWS. These types of things you find mostly with the Mafia, and mostly the Russian Mafia. You most probably could find Arabs and Muslims working for those Mafias, but this says nothing about their Muslim countries.

*******YOUR CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES, ON THE OTHER HAND, DO HAVE OPEN PORNOGRAPHY FOR LEGAL BUSINESS, AS I'VE PROVEN ABOVE.*******

Your way off topic and your points seem to be quite ludicrous at best! They would be so if all you're trying to prove is that there are people from Muslim countries who do illegal things. This would be indeed quite ridiculous and desperate.

Anyway, please provide the link so we would know the exact information and the level of truthfulness and trustworthiness your sources hold.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Hogan Elijah Hagbard said...

Only a few refutations upon Osama's replies:

Osama wrote:

"'To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted' (Titus 1: 15)"

Thank you for further proving how Paul is a false prophet and liar. This is absurd at best! "all things are pure?" Can one say any more stupid statement than this?

Elijah replies:

Osama,

since you know this verse better than, could please do some research on it and educate us.

From your refutation is appears that you lack even the slightest idea of its meaning.

Osama wrote:

And Hogan, how come you and your friends here don't see us Muslims WITH A PURE EYE, as that Paul, the false liar of yours, commanded you?

ARE YOU SAYING THAT THOSE CHRISTIANS WHO see us as terrorists are not real believers?

Elijah replies:

Most Muslims I know off I look upon with a pure eye; they are normal people. You will not hear me exclaiming that Muslims are the worst off all, because they do exactly what other Westerners do; and that is what I continue to say. Rather than attacking one faction of the human race, I concede to the fact that the human heart is corrupt, whether Latinos, Westerners or Muslims, that is my stand and position on the matter.

You want me to look terrorists with a pure eye? As I have already challenged you to do, why don't you do a study of Titus 1: 15 from its context; you will find that the verse applies to you and the way you look at the world.

And why should I look at Islam with a pure eye? It is Islam that teaches invasion, rape of females prisoners and slaves, persecution, slavery, suckling of grown up men, worship of Allah's daughers, prostrating toward a black stone and a pagan sanctuary, not Christianity.

Osama wrote:

DO YOU SEE HOW STUPID PAUL IS? He must've been boozing too much while writing your gospels.

Elijah replies:

If you can mock Paul, why can't we Christians not undermine Muhammad?

And I challenge you here and now give me one primary source that testifies that Paul wrote the Gospels; if you can't it simply reveals the integrity that lacks behind your speculative articles.

Also I am really disappointed with the fact that you can insult a women like this with apologizing. This simply supports the claims on these site that have exposed you a women hater and a racist; I was hoping you would prove the otherwise.

I have to say I am worried about you, and I am worried about those who adhere to the information you post on the internet, not to forget the computers that contract viruses from Answering-Christianity.

Osama Abdallah said...

"And I challenge you here and now give me one primary source that testifies that Paul wrote the Gospels; if you can't it simply reveals the integrity that lacks behind your speculative articles.

Also I am really disappointed with the fact that you can insult a women like this with apologizing. This simply supports the claims on these site that have exposed you a women hater and a racist; I was hoping you would prove the otherwise."

My use of the word "gospels" was to put all of the bible's books on the same level. Paul's books aren't gospels.

As to me being a sexist and a racist, I guess this makes the Jesus Christ of the Bible the same thing, correct? If pointing out major problems in a certain society and being upfront about it makes me a racist and/or sexist, then be it. I despise 90% of your beliefs and ways. It has nothing to do with racism and sexism, for I don't believe in them, but rather it has to be with me being honest with Allah Almighty.

You see Hogan, this is exactly my point: CHRISTIANITY HAD CORRUPTED YOUR MINDS. All of the wrongs things are now legitimate. I am sorry if this offends you, but to me, Christianity is a disease! It is a miserable system that is built and based on vagueness. This is why your people can't define what is right and what is wrong; what is appropriate and what isn't. It is left completely up to you to decide, and we have seen the miserable results of such a thing. Pornography, alcoholism, open lewdness, men and women exposing 99% of their bodies through bikinis, and much more are now considered righteous things to do.

Again, sorry if this offends you, but really I say it with passion: CHRISTIANITY IS A DISEASE! Islam is the cure.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Fifth Monarchy Man said...

Hey Osama,

How is it going?

you say:

This is why your people can't define what is right and what is wrong; what is appropriate and what isn't. It is left completely up to you to decide, and we have seen the miserable results of such a thing.

I respond:

Actually for a Christian it’s up to the living indwelling Spirit of God to decide what is right in a given situation we recognize the Spirit’s direction based on his reveled word to us. Is it the same for you?

I’ve been trying for a while now to understand how Muslims determine right from wrong but I’ve received no answer to my questions maybe you can change that

for example

If it was determined that Mohammad was a pedophile would this disqualify him as a Prophet and an ethical standard according to Islam?

you say:

Pornography, alcoholism, open lewdness, men and women exposing 99% of their bodies through bikinis,

I ask:

In the view of Islam are bikinis worse that wife beatings "child brides" and honor killings?

Thanks in advance

peace

Ilena said...

"CHRISTIANITY IS A DISEASE! Islam is the cure."

we christians have nothing to be ashamed of our religion and jesus.

The Fellowship of the Unashamed

I am a part of the fellowship of the Unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit
Power. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has
been made. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I won't look back, let up, slow
down, back away, or be still. My past is redeemed, my present makes sense,
and my future is secure. I am finished and done with low living, sight
walking, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tame visions,
mundane talking, chintzy giving, and dwarfed goals.

I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotions, plaudits, or
popularity. I don't have to be right, first, tops, recognized, praised,
regarded, or rewarded. I now live by presence, learn by faith, love by
patience, lift by prayer, and labor by power.

My pace is set, my gait is fast, my goal is Heaven, my road is narrow, my
way is rough, my companions few, my Guide is reliable, my mission is clear.
I cannot be bought, compromised, deterred, lured away, turned back, diluted,
or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the
presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the
pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of
mediocrity.

I won't give up, back up, let up, or shut up until I've preached up, prayed
up, paid up, stored up, and stayed up for the cause of Christ. I am a
disciple of Jesus Christ. I must go until He returns, give until I drop,
preach until all know, and work until He comes.

And when He comes to get His own, He will have no problem recognizing me. My
colors will be clear for "I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the
power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.." (Romans 1:16)

By Dr. Bob Moorehead

Fernando said...

muhammad sayes: "sit Bubu, sit... good dog!!!... Osama sayes: good and plainfull way of teaching morality... I say: to a dog yes...

Jesus sayes: "grow up and decide freely upon the truth thate is in your hearts"... Osama sayes: too confuse and intoxicating... I say: to a human being no...

Osama Abdallah said...

"In the view of Islam are bikinis worse that wife beatings "child brides" and honor killings?"

There is no honor killing in Islam. If the person is innocent and didn't take part of a crime that DESERVES DEATH, then his/her blood is not permitted to be shed:

"Hellfire is the punishment for anyone who kills a believer intentionally and willfully. He shall stay there forever. He incurs the wrath and the curse of Allah. For such a one, He has prepared the severest (most awful) torment. (The Noble Quran, 4:93)"

And by the way, IT IS THE ISLAMIC STATE, NOT mere people, that decides who gets the capital punishment who doesn't. It is not a wild jungle ruled by animals.

As to wife beating, I have already refuted this lie many times on this site and in this link: http://www.answering-christianity.com/beating.htm.

As to the Holy Spirit deciding everything, this is another reason why Christianity is a failing system. You consider illusions as Holy Spirit inspirations. You even have what is called "HOLY SPIRIT GOOSE BUMPS".

While in Islam, we also do have the Holy Spirit, and it does inspire us too, but we don't hallucinate about it, because we have clear-cut Laws that are defined for us that tells us where to draw the line. You, on the other hand, have only hallucinating to direct you.

For your information, here is the Noble Quran's Verse on the Holy Spirit:

"Raised high above ranks (or degrees), (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of Authority): by His Command doth He send the Spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants he pleases, that it may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting,- (The Noble Quran, 40:15)"

Keep hallucinating and dellusion with your so-called "Holy Spirit Goose Bump". Your society is going down faster and faster everyday in its inescapable moral decedance. Only Islam could rescue you, not your hallucinatings.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

Osama Abdallah said...

"In the view of Islam are bikinis worse that wife beatings "child brides" and honor killings?"

There is no honor killing in Islam. If the person is innocent and didn't take part of a crime that DESERVES DEATH, then his/her blood is not permitted to be shed:

"Hellfire is the punishment for anyone who kills a believer intentionally and willfully. He shall stay there forever. He incurs the wrath and the curse of Allah. For such a one, He has prepared the severest (most awful) torment. (The Noble Quran, 4:93)"

And by the way, IT IS THE ISLAMIC STATE, NOT mere people, that decides who gets the capital punishment who doesn't. It is not a wild jungle ruled by animals.

As to wife beating, I have already refuted this lie many times on this site and in this link: http://www.answering-christianity.com/beating.htm.

As to the Holy Spirit deciding everything, this is another reason why Christianity is a failing system. You consider illusions as Holy Spirit inspirations. You even have what is called "HOLY SPIRIT GOOSE BUMPS".

While in Islam, we also do have the Holy Spirit, and it does inspire us too, but we don't hallucinate about it, because we have clear-cut Laws that are defined for us that tells us where to draw the line. You, on the other hand, have only hallucinating to direct you.

For your information, here is the Noble Quran's Verse on the Holy Spirit:

"Raised high above ranks (or degrees), (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of Authority): by His Command doth He send the Spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants he pleases, that it may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting,- (The Noble Quran, 40:15)"

Keep hallucinating and dellusioning with your so-called "Holy Spirit Goose Bump". Your society is going down faster and faster everyday in its inescapable moral decedance. Only Islam could rescue you, not your hallucinations and your man-made polytheistic religion that even Jesus Christ rejected and denied.

Osama Abdallah
www.answering-christianity.com

mkvine said...

Here is an article that deals with countries with widespread trafficking abuses (sexual exploitation):
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/02/16/un.trafficking/

Notice how many majority Muslim countries are named in the article (specifically named is Saudi Arabia, Muhammad's homeland). Did Islam rescue these predominately Muslim nations from the ills of human trafficking? The facts say NO. Of course as already noted by Osama, Islam is not responsible for the actions of some bad muslims. He said that it was the Mafias who work in human trafficking in muslim countries, however, he also said "You most probably could find Arabs and Muslims working for those Mafias, but this says nothing about their Muslim countries."

Notice the double standards here. He says that although there may be some Muslims working for those human trafficking mafias, Muslim Countries are in no way responsible. But when it comes to Christianity, he says that the actions of so-called Christians are directly responsible for the immorality in the US. First of all, Christians make a distinction between Church and State, we don't combine them like Islam does. Secondly, just as you say that the actions of some muslims do not represent Islam, the same is true for Christians. Just because some Christians do immoral acts does in no way represent true Christian doctrine. But if you want to be consistent and point fingers at the actions of Christians and then blame it on Christian doctrine, then you have to also condemn your Islam as well. Look at the article and tell me which countries you see in which human trafficking (sexual exploitation) is rampant.

Eli Rhée said...

Osama said:

“Please provide the link if you are truthful. Also, the term human-trafficking could be a deceptive one, because it could include many things. CERTAINLY PORNGRAPHY AND SEX-ENSLAVEMENT IS AGAINST ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES' LAWS. These types of things you find mostly with the Mafia, and mostly the Russian Mafia. You most probably could find Arabs and Muslims working for those Mafias, but this says nothing about their Muslim countries.

*******YOUR CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES, ON THE OTHER HAND, DO HAVE OPEN PORNOGRAPHY FOR LEGAL BUSINESS, AS I'VE PROVEN ABOVE.*******

Your way off topic and your points seem to be quite ludicrous at best! They would be so if all you're trying to prove is that there are people from Muslim countries who do illegal things. This would be indeed quite ridiculous and desperate.

Anyway, please provide the link so we would know the exact information and the level of truthfulness and trustworthiness your sources hold.”

Certainly. If you only want the Tier 3 list: http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2009/123132.htm
However, if you would like to check out the whole report (be warned, it’s extremely long, but you can find details on each country if that’s what you’re looking for): http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/123357.pdf
The term “human trafficking”, so as not to be deceptive, as you say, can be found defined in the report as this:
“a. sex trafficking in which a commercial sex act is induced by force, fraud, or coercion, or in which the person induced to perform such an act has not attained 18 years of age; or b. the recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, or obtaining of a person for labor or services, through the use of force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery.” I hope that helps.

Yes, pornography is legal in America as it’s protected under the First Amendment (please correct me if I’m wrong). I can’t speak for other countries, but I’m inclined to say that it’s not right to blame Christians for the legalisation of pornography, as modern government is anything but Christian.

Ludicrous and desperate? I’m not the one avoiding questions. My point is saying what I did was simply to disprove your statement that Latin America (and Thailand) is the world’s top area for prostitution.

Fifth Monarchy Man said...

Hey Osama,

Thank you so much for responding.

Me before:

"In the view of Islam are bikinis worse that wife beatings "child brides" and honor killings?"

you

There is no honor killing in Islam.

Me now

You will be happy to know that Christian women are commanded to dress modestly (1st Timothy 2:9).

Now that we’ve established that immodest dress and honor killing are wrong in both our faiths which is worse accourding to your standard of ethics?

Suppose there are two cultures one in which immodest dress is widespread and another in which honor killing is widespread which culture according to Islam to use your phrase is “more diseased” ?



You say:

We have clear-cut Laws that are defined for us that tells us where to draw the line.

Cool. Now we are getting somewhere

Suppose it was established that Mohamed was a great sinner or that Allah was unjust what do your clear cut laws tell you that you should do?

Should you them as a false prophet and a false god? If not why not?


Thanks again for the interaction

peace

minoria said...

THE RELIGIOUS SITUATION THERE

There are about 500 million Latin Americans,about 45 million are Evangelicals.

Of which 25 million are in BRAZIL,out of 180 million in all.

There are about 10 million born-again Catholics,called CHARISMATICS.They are the only Catholics who regularly read the Bible.

Believe me,the rest of the population does not even know the names of the 4 gospel writers(like me before).Their knowledge of Christianity is very little.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE

Read any book that discusses in detail the religious situation in BRAZIL and it will say the following:the EVANGELICALS there:

1.Dress modestly.
2.Do not drink liquor even for social reasons.
3.Do not smoke.
4.Do not gamble.
5.Are austere.
6.Actively try to convert others.
7.Read the Bible alot.

MY EXPERIENCE

Before I became a Christian I got to know the Evangelical group in another Latin American country.The Evangelicals in Latin America ARE different.Ask ANY non-Evangelical Latin American the following question:"Is it TRUE that the Evangelicals there are AGAINST and do not do drinking,smoking,gambling,try to convert others,read the Bible alot,and dress modestly?"

They will say yes,they are known for that,that they behave more austerely than the rest of the population.Ask a non-Evangelical Colombian if the Evangelicals THERE act that way,ask a Mexican the same question,a Peruvian,Salvadoran,Guatemalan,Nicaraguan,etc.They will all say yes.

Again,they do ACT differently from the rest of the population.Why?They have been influenced directly by ideas from the NT.

mkvine said...

Osama said:

"As to wife beating, I have already refuted this lie many times on this site and in this link: http://www.answering-christianity.com/beating.htm."

No Osama, you just further REFUTED yourself. In link to the article you provided about wife beating, you said "Quite honestly, I favor this article and I proved Islamically that "wife beating" is prohibited." But then, you say another thing in this blog: "There are several reasons why a man NOT ONLY SHOULD BEAT HIS WIFE, but beat the day lights out of her as well!"

You also say this: "If Bethsheba was my sister, then believe me, all of her brothers, including myself would skin her alive along with her boyfriend."

You contradicted yourself. First you say that you favor the article in which wife beating is prohibited, then you say that you would "skin her alive." You have been EXPOSED. Skinning someone alive is only something a psychopath would do. If you truly believe this, then you are a very sick individual and you need some professional help.

Christ is Risen, He is Lord

Fernando said...

Brother minoria... I do beliebe thate you're somehow wrong aboutt the Catholics' habits on the Bible and morality... would you not agree?... well, just a small question...

OumAmir said...

Good grief, who hit the self-destruct button on Osama?

ubiquitouserendipity said...

mohammedinas are just faking their virginity. fake virgins for a fake society and culture based on a fake religion (the religion of satan).

everything about your religion is fake osama, especially the supposed "morality" in mohammedan societies. here osama:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8279276.stm

quote from article: "The contraption is seen as a cheap and simple alternative to hymen repair surgery, which is carried out in secret by some clinics in the Middle East. "

i'm wondering if you guys really know that what you are accessing as a clean sexual object (read: wives) is really a clean sexual object. no you really don't, but in your fake piety you somehow broad-brush the entire latin community as being openly what your women are privately: easy,,, and cheap. according to the $15 price tag for re-virginization. the reason i refer to the mohammedinas as "sexual objects" is because your culture/societies/religion objectify women as nothing but a pile of dirt (tilth) in a hefty garbage bag.

what is more ticklish about this article is the quote that some "scholar at the prestigious al-Azhar University" (an expert in barbarism, stupidity, and ignorance) has called for the death of those importing these devices. hmmmm,,, why would they even be a consideration for import considering the high moral standards (sarcasm) of your backward societies? i will posit that because it cuts into the the pool of potential public stonings, and without public stonings your backward culture/societies/religion wouldn't have anything else to point to in supposed validation of their fake piety and morality.

like the dead, your religion (i use the term religion advisedly, because i do not believe that mohammedanism is a religion,,, it is a fascistic ideology bent on world domination) STINKETH.

one more quick question osama: why are their secret clinics in the middle east providing hymen reconstruction surgery?

come to the Savior osama abdullah. He is calling to you. Peace, in His love, papajoe

ubiquitouserendipity said...

more high-minded moslum morality at play; the dance party from jannah (hell):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydr8hMxcUUo&feature=channel_page

and then there's beardless boys as pleasure toys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onZ_qJ11cKk&feature=channel_page

coupled with these social retards at the friday night pig roast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_9QBrx6KhI&feature=channel_page

finally, for a society that prides itself on being so pristine y'all sure do try to steal all you can from the west... now stop it, y'all know there ain't no fun in your fake religion. fun is haram. no smiling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqs11qOlZDM&feature=channel_page

if the west is so wicked, hows come y'all desert dwelling pagans wanna' be like us,,, huh? how come y'all emulate the social aspects of our societies? i think i know,,, 'cuz'n we all knows how to have a good time without having to beat our wives, have sex with our children, or killing our neighbors. y'all kinda' know what you are missing,,, but again you miss the boat, 'cuz what makes life fun and enjoyable is the right to choose to dance, or not dance. no one makes the choice for us. you guys lie about how your cultures are so great, but you so wanna' be free. unfortunately you can't handle freedom. freedom causes you to be revealed as rapists, pedophiles, misogynists, and G_dless pagans.

enjoy the videos. Peace, in His love, papajoe

minoria said...

Hello brother Fernando:

I am sorry if maybe I mistated something.I do not in the least mean to say the non-religious people in Latin America are immoral.I have known lots of them.

I am not saying that they are always drinking,smoking,gambling,etc.The great majority are NOT addicted to those things.I know from personal experience.But there is great lack of interest in Jesus(not hostility,simply indifference due to ignorance).

That is what gives one great hope.Of course,the majority see nothing evil with premarital sex,or maybe even abortion,and much less with telling white lies,hating people who are ANTIPATICO,who are not SIMPATICO.

THE EVANGELICALS THERE

As you know there is NO prohibition really in the NT against gambling,drinking(as long as it is done moderately).Nor is smoking ever mentioned(it was not known then).

But the Evangelicals go BEYOND that and are for 100% abstinence,not even to drink on a social occasion,and smoking is bad for your health and can be addictive.Some never go to the cinema and many are against dancing.But at the same there is alot of Bible reading to strengthen the spirit.

THE MAIN DIFFERENCE

The non-religious Latin Americans are good people in general,like 90%.But they rarely or never THINK about SPIRITUAL things,about GOD.Again,they are great,friendly,lovable people,like the ITALIANS.

But they lack that extra thing,which is Jesus.And in THAT is the difference between Evangelicals and Catholic Charismatics and the rest of the population.

ubiquitouserendipity said...

and here friends is a bit of evidence for my assertion that mohammedan society/culture grooms their little girls to be JUST sexual objects. i am so heartbroken, and disgusted just now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWp0MmfrL3s&feature=related

please watch this 51 second video, it will remove any of the possibility of mohammedan societies being morally pristine. this is child sexual abuse gone public.

when i think of little ones such as this, i cry. i cannot fathom how a man can allow for his precious child to be objectified in such a manner.

G_d our Father, i come to you as your child dear Lord, and beseech you that you protect these little ones. recompense these savage beasts who would sexualize a little child. dear Lord Jesus, remove their blinders Lord, that they might see the despicable nature of their allah, and the culture which has grown about this anti-Christ system of mohammed worship. come Lord Jesus. in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, to the glory of G_d our Father, amen

Peace, in His love, papajoe

In Hoc Signo Vinces said...

I went to school with some Muslims and some of them got really into partying and fornication. 1 of them recently got married and he told me that he cheats on his wife all the time yet he is fairly religious. I met another Muslim guy who told me he just broke up with his wife so now he just has casual sex.

By your same standards I could say in my experience Arab men sleep around a lot but I do not make generalizations about a whole group of people based on some bad individuals. You should do that same and lose this moral self-righteousness you seem to have which makesu think you and Muslims are so much better than everyone else.