WINNING DEBATES FOR DUMMIES: A Guide for Muslims to Win Debates with Ten Easy Tricks
1. Always keep your CAPS Lock on. This way your post will be difficult to read and no one will be able to answer.
2. Whenever someone comes up with a verse from the Quran that you are unable to defend, say that it is taken out of CONTEXT.
3. Whenever someone comes up with a Hadith that you are unable to answer, say that Hadiths are not reliable.
4. When someone comes to you with both the Quran and the Hadith, say that the Quran and the Hadith can only be understood in Arabic.
5. When someone comes to you with the Quran and the Hadith and also proves that he/she understands Arabic, say that these verses are for a specific time period and could not be applied today.
6. When you cannot answer any questions, say that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and soon the entire world will believe.
7. When someone comes up with proofs that Islam is not the fastest growing religion, say that these figures are biased and compiled by Christians.
8. Paste some YouTube videos about the Quran's scientific miracles. When someone proves that these videos are stupid, shout that they are biased.
9. Keep on pasting random verses from the Quran to divert attention.
10. Finally, when you are totally on the run, curse and threaten people with Hell fire and say that they are not worthy of Islam.
Monday, October 31, 2011
Muslim Debate Tricks
In the comments section, Yohannes posted ten rules of Muslim debate. Since we see these tricks being implemented again and again, they deserve special attention.